środa, 16 listopada 2016

Joan Rivers

Joan Rivers, actually, Joan Alexandra Molinsky (b. June 8, 1933 in New York) - American actress, talk show hostess and businesswoman.
******************************************

,, Before sex with me, my husband takes painkillers "

,, I blame my mother for my unsuccessful sex life, always said, the man on top, woman underneath him ... for three years with her husband slept on bunk bed "

,, My mother always told me, when you pass through the highway, look up, then down and go ahead "

,, I am so old that my vibrator has wrinkles "

,, With age, a woman has pendulous breasts, I also, but mine are still useful because when you get up in the morning to the toilet involuntarily rub them the floor "

,, If God wants us to zchylali, would put diamonds on the floor "

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz